Sunday, April 1, 2007

My Profile

My name is Khalifa Ateeq Al Mazrouei. I was born in 1987. First I lived in Al Merfa. It is a village near Liwa oasis with it's green trees and blue fresh oasis water. By the age of ten, our family went to live in Abu Dhabi. After that I started to get used to living downtown. When I got used to the life in Abu Dhabi I started to join social events like horse riding, traditional dhow racing and other several types of social and traditional activities.

I’m the last in terms of birth order; I'm the youngest one in our family. In the past we used to be a big family because we lived with our grandparents, whereas nowadays we are a small family.

I have many interests in my free time such as, playing football, car racing, body building, surfing the net, swimming in swimming pools and reading interesting articles.


Nowadays, I’m a student in the Higher Colleges of Technology as a business student. I have such nice friends and colleagues. I’m intending to complete at least a Masters Degree in accounting and I’m going to take the CBA, the professional certificate in accounting.

No comments: